Don’t plan on ‘dieting’ on your vacation – unless you want to ruin your vacation.
Your goal should be weight maintenance.
Weigh yourself before you leave, then give yourself a few days post holiday before jumping back on the scale. You’re winning if you’ve stayed within one to two pounds of your pre-vacay weight.
Here are 5 tips to avoid weight gain:
- Move a lot. If you want to workout, go for it. Otherwise, just get in lots of steps.
- Keep an eye on protein and fiber to keep you full longer and control your appetite.
- Enjoy some treats, but every meal doesn’t have to be a fiesta.
- Go easy on the alcohol, chase each drink with water to stay hydrated.
- Enjoy yourself and make memories!
Bonus tip: Have a plan to get back on track when you return.
If these tips are a little late or you went a little overboard or your vacation and need support, I gotchu – let’s talk: https://tinyurl.com/talktoshawna
OR join my Summer Waist Management program with access to do-anywhere-follow-along workouts and weekly accountability with me to the small things that will lead to big results.