Weight loss is easier when you’re not starving. Here’s how fiber can help:
Including 25g of fiber daily will fill you up AND…
* increase insulin sensitivity
* promote healthy digestion
* improve gut health
* (possibly) reduce depression
* reduce hot flashes by 20%
* reduce risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes & breast cancer
Emerging science is showing that increased fiber can help reduce visceral fat. (To clarify, visceral fat is belly fat in the abdominal cavity that puts you at most risk for cardiovascular disease.) In a survey of 1114 individuals, those individuals who increased their intake of soluble dietary fiber had reduced visceral fat.
Are you getting enough fiber? This is the kind of thing that I follow up with you with during coaching. Whether weight loss is your goal or not, decreasing visceral fat storage and reducing cardiovascular risk is a big priority.
If you’re serious about making DOABLE changes that bring about LASTING results, join my upcoming challenge here.
If you’re interested in:
- understanding and navigating menopause symptoms more easily
- discovering how to eat to support your health (and lose weight)
- sleeping better
- knowing what kind of exercise to do to meet your goals
- working out at home with a coach
- having ME in your back pocket 24/7 to have all your questions answered
- looking and feeling your best along the way to transformation
I only take 10 participants so I can provide personalized attention to each and everyone. See if there’s space left and register here.
PS. Here are some examples of high fiber foods: