If you’re starving, it may be because of:
1. Low protein intake – Protein is the most satiating food.
2. Low fiber intake – Fiber keeps you fuller longer.
3. Lack of sleep – Poor sleep triggers the ‘I’m hungry’ hormone ghrelin.
4. Liquid calories – Fluids pass through your digestion more quickly so while full of calories they are less satisfying than solid food.
5. Habit or boredom – Pause before eating to ask yourself if you’re actually hungry.
Paying attention to what your food intake & habits can help you manage your weight more easily.
You’ll discover a whole lot more in my Nutrition Academy plus you’ll get a personalized plan! Enroll here: https://tinyurl.com/skacademy22