Start your day with these simple things…
1. Sunshine (real or artificial light) will help to regulate your body clock for better sleep.
2. Protein will help energize you & keep you fuller longer.
3. Motion is lotion! Even 5 minutes of easy movement will ease joint pain & help you feel more energized.
4. Water before coffee! Slam down a big glass of H2O early in the day. This will prevent hydrating closer to bed which tends to disturb your sleep.
5. Set a personal healthy intention for the day – what will you do to take care of yourself? (Because self care is NOT selfish!).
Bonus tip – consider something you’re grateful for – it’s hard to have a bad day when you have an attitude of gratitude.
*Oh, and if you’re a little puzzled on how to get some easy movement in – it could be as simple as a short dog walk or some gentle stretching.
And if you want something more intense, workout with me and my team. We’ll personalize the workout for YOU and I’ll hold you accountable with weekly check ins. Go here to get started: https://tinyurl.com/SKWorkouts