Do you believe in magic?…
Apple cider vinegar is as close to any sort of magic potion that I’d ever believe in.
Here are 11 every day uses…
1. Mouthwash – Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup of water. Swish it around in your mouth for 15 to 20 seconds and then spit out
You can swallow it if you want to receive the other health benefits that apple cider vinegar has but brush your teeth after each use of the ACV mouthwash because it’s an acid and will need to be rinsed away after use.
2. Digestive aid – Take a tablespoon or two of organic ACV in a glass of water twice daily will aid your body’s detoxification and elimination channels…
3. Hair – Use 1/2 tablespoon of ACV in one cup of water for beautiful shiny hairs.
4. Skin – Create a toner using 1 part ACV and 2 parts water. Rub over clean skin morning and night. Dilute If your skin is too sensitive.
ACV is a great treatment for people with oily skin, acne, scars, dark/age spots, and milia.
5. Wart remover – Soak a small cotton ball in ACV, then fasten it to the wart overnight with a band-aid or porous skin tape. After a couple of treatments, the skin may swell; the wart will turn black, and eventually fall off. Continue this until the skin is completely clear and the wart virus is dead.
6. Foot soak – Use the 1:2 solution above for treatment for athlete’s foot. This will sting on any open sores or wounds, so beware. Kill fungus by soaking socks over night in the AVC/water solution.
7. Deodorant – Use a 1:2 part solution as an effective daily deodorant.
8. Jelly fish sting relief – Use full strength AVC on the affected area to calm the sting.
9. Cleaning agent – A mix of 1 part ACV and 9 parts water in a spray bottle to clean just about anything surface.
10. Rodent repellent – Keep rabbits away by soaking cotton balls in ACV. For cats, spray undiluted AVC along the perimeter of your property.
11. Weed killer – spray undiluted ACV on dandelions.
My clients are using it to reduce bloating and improve gut health. What do YOU use apple cider vinegar for? I’d love to hear what other uses you have for it!
Let me know if you need any sort of health support – I’m here for you!
Start with this questionnaire.