Best nutrition advice…let’s keep it simple 🙃
Weight loss is a lot simpler than we make it out to be sometimes. Let’s not get caught up in all the minor details and use some common sense.
Our ancestors didn’t eat refined or processed foods and neither should we.
Our bodies were created to be of a healthy weight and full of energy and if we feed ourselves a little more like our grandparents ate, we have a better chance of maintaining a healthy weight than if we fill up on the latest new processed foods.
Food manufacturers spend zillions of dollars to get us to buy their product and sadly there is usually little regard for it’s nutritional value.
Here are a few simple nutritional tips for an immediate health boost and weight loss:
1. Get used to reading labels. If you can’t pronounce the ingredient, you probably shouldn’t eat it.
2. Choose foods without a food label 🙄, whole foods like veggies and fruits, lean meats etc.
3. If a food has more than five ingredients, skip it.
4. Shop on the outside of the grocery aisles where all the fresh food is stored.
5. Join our next Healthy Hormone Challenge – women are getting fantastic weight loss and energy boosting results eating wholesome nutritious foods. (If the challenge is closed, please join the waiting list to get early registration and a promotion code).