It’s St. Patrick’s Day and in honor of all my Irish friends, I have the perfect workout for you.
Obviously, it’d be best if you were running up these green stairs today, but if you aren’t in the mood to re-decorate, go ahead and just wear something green while running any set of stairs 😉
I must give credit where credit is due, and for this workout it’s to my longest standing VIP coaching client, Suzy. She’s uber cool and she’s had amazing results with me – you can check out her story here (this was just her start).
She now comes up with some of the coolest workouts and this one is a classic….
Here’s what you need:
- A green set of stairs
- Okay, if you can’t have green stairs, go put on green socks or something
- Be prepared to turn green…
Here we go:
- 1 burpee – run 1 set of stairs, walk return down
- 2 burpees – run 2 sets of stairs, walk return down
- 3 burpees – run 3 sets of stairs, walk return down
Get the pattern?
- 10 burpees – run 10 sets of stairs, walk return down
I won’t give any further reference to my bestie Suzy for fear that you’ll track her down and pinch (spelled ‘p-u-n-c-h’) her. But I will pass on your thanks 😉
If you want more cool stuff like this, Suzy was inspired by Challenge Burpee (77+ burpee variations and cool workouts like this).
Lotsa fun stuff in this program.
Oh ya, it’s your lucky day – use the coupon code ‘Yayforburpees‘ and get 30% off my Challenge Burpee program just cuz I love ya!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!