Maybe you recall that I posted I was doing videos in July (yes, July)…
I bet you sort of gave up on this program didn’t you? I know I almost did. Well, sadly my webmaster’s partner suddenly died in November of 2014. This slowed things down considerably.
Also, to my delight, Rob Jaeger, my awesome video dude decided to make FULL FOLLOW ALONG videos for the project, so that ended up taking longer than expected.
The good news is that the project is soooo close to being completed that I feel like I can start to get you excited about it again.
Here’s what you can get excited about:
- An ALL NEW workout program that will be delivered to your inbox every 21 days
- An ALL NEW workout challenge – complete with pre/post test to evaluate your fitness progress
- Exciting modules including: Bodyweight Training, Jump Rope Workouts, Metabolic Resistance Training, Suspension Training, Kettlebell Training, Trouble Spot Training and Sprint Training
- Full FOLLOW ALONG videos for each module
- A ‘challenge’ workout (for the pre/post test), four workouts designed to improve fitness performance, a bonus challenge for each module AND a minimum of two ways to change every workout.
I KNOW you’re going to LOVE this program that will provide you with 21 weeks of workouts. Here’s a sample workout that will keep you busy 🙂 This is from the Metabolic Resistance Training module.
PUSH! (Oh, & PULL Some More) Challenge
Challenge: This is a ‘count up’ set. Set your timer for 15 minutes. The goal of the workout is to increase the number of reps for each exercise for each round. Get more rounds with more reps each time you try this workout.
Equipment: Timer, box, pull up bar
Start with 2 reps of each, count up by two’s. How high will you get in 15 minutes?
- Decline push up (regular push up)
- Pull up (assisted pull up, inverted row, wall sit stick up)
- Renegade row with push up
- Box jumps (squat jumps or squats)
Need a Change? Training Variation:
Do 7 reps of all exercises for 5 rounds.
You’re gonna LOVE Challenge Fit Club, stay tuned I hope to have it ready for you by the end of the week 🙂