How’s your motivation today? Did you workout? How was your nutrition?
I ask this because you expressed interest in my Challenge Workout VIP coaching program and this is the sort of thing you’d need to report in every day.
No matter if you’ve had a great day or you totally fell off the wagon, the team supports each other:
Tomorrow marks the start of the next 90 days of coaching. If you want to get in, now’s the time. You can do that HERE.
I’m so impressed with the progress the crew made in the last round (you can read about them here) and I’d love for you to join us (many of them will stay on and you’ll love them).
I had a conference call this morning with those that who had questions about the program, I’ll do a quick summary of some of the most common questions here:
What workouts will we do?
The workouts are from my Challenge Fit Club (soon to be released to everyone). They are 21 day challenges – we start with a challenge, do 3 weeks of workouts and then finish with the challenge to test our fitness performance improvement. It’s not about competing with each other, the goal is to make individual improvements. There’s a lot of variety in the workouts, but for the most part they are 20-30 min in length and designed to be done at home with minimal equipment.
What about nutrition?
You’ll get a comprehensive plan with recipes and all you need. In addition, we have a nutritionist stopping by the private group to add content and answer questions. The plan is a simple paleo based plan that’s sustainable for the long term.
I’m going on a holiday in the middle of the 90 days, what about that?
Holidays are a fact of life (if we’re lucky!). We’ll help you find a way to enjoy your holiday while not sabotaging your efforts thus far. It’s important to have a healthy balance in life, if that means lightening up on the nutrition plan and workouts, that’s understandable; the strategies we suggest will have you feeling motivated and energized and will help you avoid weight gain. We’ll likely switch into a ‘maintenance’ mode if need be. (Remember the last coaching VIP’s got through four holidays together and still lost weight.)
How does the program actually work?
Fair enough! Basically, this is an accountability group. We’ll arm you with the knowledge you need to get in the best shape of your life, but the most important part is the consistent application of this info.
We’ll help you change from an ‘information gatherer’ to an ‘information implementer’. You’ll get online workout programs, (follow along videos will be added this round), you’ll get a nutrition plan and you’ll report in daily with your progress. You’ll get support, motivation and all your questions answered. We’ll hold you accountable so you reach your goals.
- The purpose of this group is to CHALLENGE and IMPROVE your current fitness level (obviously).
- We’ll undertake challenging workouts together, but the challenges are totally scalable – you are competing with YOURSELF.
- You’ll get a NEW program every 21 days.
- You’ll be ACCOUNTABLE to me and the group for your daily training.
- You’ll have similar goals with the rest of the group because this is the ‘secret sauce’ to making things work.
- We’ll address your nutrition needs with a doable plan. (Your physique WILL change – for most of you that means FAT LOSS.)
- As for nutrition – you’ll get a proven plan, get support and report in daily.
- I’ve brought on a nutrition coach to help with ALL your nutrition needs.
- If you’re a vegetarian or don’t eat meat, we will NOT be providing a vegetarian nutrition plan. If you can make the necessary substitutions, then you’re welcome to join, however, I don’t have a lot of experience with people getting super lean on a vegetarian plan so I can only promise some weight loss but I can’t specify how much (sorry, I just need to come clean on this!)
- You need to be able to commit to this process for 90 days.
- The group is run on a secret Facebook page, so you need to be willing to open an account, even if it’s for the purpose of coaching only. I can provide information as to how to do this.
- You need to be SERIOUS about your goals.
- This coaching plan will get you through holidays, long weekends, and any other excuse you may find to fall off the fitness wagon 🙂
It sounds simple because it is.
You’ll get results because you’re one of the five percenter’s that’s an action taker by applying for the program.
Go ahead and apply HERE NOW, as space is limited.
Make a commitment to yourself to get in the best shape ever.