Want the wings but not the guilt?
This is a recipe from my friend, Dani Woodrum. He’s got a ton of them that you’d never know are ‘healthy’. So if you need some ideas for ‘the big game’ or any other party, check out out his recipes like this one:
3 lbs (about 18) Chicken Wings
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Hot Sauce
1/4 cup White Vinegar
2 tbsp Oregano
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Chili Powder
Salt and Black Pepper
How to Make it:
1. In a large bowl combine wings, 2 tbsp hot sauce, vinegar, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Set oven to broil.
4. Place wings on foil lined baking pan and broil on low for about 10-12 minutes on each side.
5. While chicken cooks, heat remaining hot sauce until warm.
6. Toss the hot sauce with wings and arrange on a platter.
7. Serve with celery and carrots.