Peanut butter is a staple in our house. When I was pregnant, I was worried that my babies would be allergic to my dogs and peanut butter and I’d have to leave them on some church step some where (kidding!).
In any case, I was pleased to find a recipe for peanut butter cookies in Helen’s recipe book. My daughter Hannah loves to bake and it’s great to have a healthy choice for this recipe. Take a look, it’s on page 18 of Helen’s cookbook:
This recipe is from my friend Helen’s Dessert Angel Heavenly Recipes Guide that you can get right now for a special discount for being one of my subscribers
And if you missed this one, this was a big hit with my son Sam. He was suspect when I offered him a brownie and he saw that I was having one too. He knows that I wouldn’t typically dig into a big chocolatey brownie unless there was a catch. The catch to these brownies is that it’s gluten free, full of antioxidants and fiber. Oh, and it’s delicious too!
Belly Fat Burning Brownies
* 1 1/2 large eggs
* 1 tbsp + 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
* 2 tbsp cocoa powder
* 1/3 cup soaked pitted dates, finely chopped (about 12-14)
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
* 1/8 tsp sea salt
* 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 2-3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
2. Preheat oven to 350F
3. Rinse and drain the black beans well
4. Add all ingredients except for chocolate chips in blender and blend until very smooth
5. Stir in chocolate chips
6. Pour batter into rectangular loaf pan that has been brushed with butter or olive oil or lined with parchment paper
7. Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes, do not overcook
8. Brownies are ready when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean
9. Cool and then cut into squares
These taste even BETTER after a night in the fridge, but I wouldn’t blame you for having one while they’re still hot.
This is just one of many unique recipes in my friend Helen’s “The Dessert Angel’s Heavenly Recipe Guide”.
Helen has setup a special price to make it easy for you to get her book today.
==> 50% off Delicious, Healthy Desserts <—– special price ends soon
The Heavenly Recipes Guide includes delicious and healthy recipes in 7 categories:
While I don’t recommend eating a whole pan of brownies or having dessert every meal, Helen’s recipes allow you to satisfy your cravings without sabotaging your nutrition plan.
Helen has also created some post-workout desserts in her “Perfect Workout Recovery Treats” cook booklet that all have the recommended 2:1 to 4:1 carb:protein ratio for optimal recovery after exercise. You’ll get it free when you purchase during this special, so don’t miss out:
==> Grab the Dessert Angel Heavenly Recipes Guide for 50% off Today