This wrap is perfect to pack for lunch or makes a quick and healthy dinner. It’s ready in a flash, tastes amazing, and is filled with lean turkey, veggies and whole sprouted grains. Try it today, but don’t be surprised if you get hooked!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 sprouted grain tortilla, 6 inches
- 1 Tablespoon low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce roughly chopped
- 3oz lean turkey slices
- dash of salt and pepper
- Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese evenly over one side of the tortilla.
- Arrange the turkey slices over the cream cheese and layer with tomatoes. Top with lettuce, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll the tortilla closed.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 228 calories, 6g fat, 21g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 21g protein.