This is a great meal for cutting calories and dropping weight. Watch your portions with the brown rice in order to stay within your daily calorie goal. White fish is packed with protein – just what you need for toning your body.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 fillets white fish
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- seafood seasoning
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup brown rice, cooked
- 2 Tablespoons salsa
- Preheat broiler. Grease your broil pan with the olive oil. Place the fillets and bell pepper in the pan, squeeze the lemon juice over it. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning and paprika.
- Place the pan under the broiler for 5-7 minutes, watching closely to prevent burning. Add the broccoli and cook for another minute until soft.
- Mix the cooked brown rice with the salsa and divide between two plates. Place a fillet on each bed of rice along with half of the veggies.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 203 calories, 3g fat, 24g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 19g protein.