Do you ever feel like this:
Not really motivated?
No hope of feeling your best?
Need to buy bigger clothes?
Instead of feeling defeated, take a look how how these women are winning.
I love getting your emails, especially when you share your success with me. You can read more success stories here, here and here.
Hi Shawna, A quick note to let you know that by doing the 21-day fat loss exercises plus HIIT on two off days, my back is better. I find when I don’t exercise, that’s when my lower back starts to hurt. I have lost about 10 lbs and definitely inches (have to check how many) because certain clothes I needed to fit into are actually loose.
I can do push-ups from a chair now (when I started in August, I started from the wall). Any jumping jacks, running in place, etc. is done on the rebounder to lessen the impact on the joints and back. Generally, I’m looking and feeling better. The pouch (loose abs) I had is getting hard and trim.
The key is sticking with it, even when circumstances change my routine or I don’t feel up to it. Get back on it as soon as possible. It’s only 20 – 25 minutes each day, easy to do in the morning first thing. It didn’t take long before I felt stronger and had more stamina. Plus I’ve made some changes in my diet, which is helping me feel better and lose some weight. I just love knowing that once I do the HIIT in the morning, the calories are burning for the rest of the day.
Thanks for your program. It is really helping.
Hi Shawna, I’ve been getting more and more questions about the workouts I’ve been doing and would like to know the best way to refer people to both your Female Fat Loss Over 40 and Challenge Fat Loss workouts. I thought I would also share a Top Ten list of reasons I love your workouts… 🙂
10. I get my workout done in one shot – cardio and strength training all in one.
9. I have a different workout each time I work out.
8. I no longer have to get up super early in the morning to workout before work. I can fit it in during the day over lunch or whenever I want to.
7. I have more time with my husband at night since I don’t have to get to bed so early in order to get up early to work out.
6. I have time in the morning with my husband before work vs. getting up way before he gets up so I can get to the gym.
5. I love that my full body is engaged throughout the the workout.
4. I actually focus on my workout vs. watching TV while working out on a cardio machine.
3. I can workout whereever I am; no need for a fancy gym equipment.
2. I workout for only 20-30 minutes; 4X a week.
1. I’ve had awesome results losing the extra weight I saw coming on as I near 50. I’ve lost 4 inches and 7 pounds since the middle of May without really trying to or needing to lose much weight. I’m now 5′ 9″ and 139 pounds and feel like I’m in great shape. Thanks! Carolyn
Just wanted to let you know I finally started back today and I’m very excited but am I ever out of shape. Didn’t want to kill myself on the first day so I chose the ‘3 Kinds of Poison‘ video. It moves quick that’s for sure!! Hopefully I’ll be able to keep up better as I get more fit. Thanks for all the info u send my way too!
Going to Mexico in Nov so thinking of buying the Suspension revolution or your Fat Loss Challenge. I have my own TRX straps and would love a program so I can put them to good use. I really want to mix up my workouts. So I’m undecided on which to purchase. I’d love both but it isn’t happening:)
Thanks again, Tanya
If you’d like to be like Linda, Carolyn and Tanya, it’s time to DO SOMETHING.
You’ll find a ton of support and follow along videos HERE. You’ll find easy to follow workouts like this one below. This bodyweight workout is a great alternative to a workout on the treadmill. The treadmill and other cardio machines that you use for steady state cardio do little for fat loss and building the necessary lean muscle tone that you desire to change your shape and get your fit.
Here’s what you’ll do:
10 burpee (or alternative like a walk out burpee or a full body extension)
10 renegade rows
10 per leg mountain climbers
10 reverse lunges
10 prisoner squats
Repeat this circuit as many times as you can in 10, 12, 15 or 20 minutes.
Give this a try, and check out Female Fat Loss Over 40 for workouts that you’ll do with me ‘rep for rep’. I have real women performing each exercise, you’ll see how to modify each exercise, how to intensify each exercise, but more importantly, you’ll get the motivation you need to train at home. Your workouts will be short, fun and effective.
I want YOU to be my next success story!
I like the saying, ‘A second chance means nothing if you don’t learn from your first mistake’ (Zig Ziglar). Let’s not repeat mistakes of the past regarding fitness. Move ahead, let me help.