As you may know, I’ve got to be the world’s worst cook. And that’s no easy feat.
Actually, the hardest part is finding healthy recipes that are easy to prepare. I mean, some recipes call for crazy things. I don’t have time to drive all over town looking for some obscure ingredient. If it comes to that, I’ll just end up scrambling up egg whites for dinner (again).
Thankfully, there are two passionate people that took it upon themselves to provide me with great tasting fat torching recipes…The Lean Kitchen Queen and The Muscle Cook.
They’re otherwise known as Karine Losier and Dave Ruel from Metabolic Cooking 2.0 and they’re making cooking a little bit easier for me by providing tasty but easy to prepare recipes.
Here’s one of those great recipes they’ve allowed me to share with you.
I’m going to try it tonight:
“Asian Turkey Burger” – Compliments of Metabolic Cooking 2.0
Makes 3 Servings (3 Burgers)
• 1 pound ground turkey
• ¼ cup minced onion
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon water
• 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
• Salt and pepper
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl.
2. With clean hands, squeeze it together until it’s very well combined.
3. Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about ¾ inch (2 cm) thick.
4. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Place over medium-high heat.
6. Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through.
If you like this one and want to try other great tasting meals then don’t hesitate to go over to Metabolic Cooking 2.0 and find another 249 recipes and many more bonuses to help you triple the taste of healthy foods while torching the fat.
Metabolic Cooking 2.0: Over 250 fat burning recipes<– 3 day sale on now
The main package actually comes with several “mini” cookbooks that categorizes the recipes by snacks, side dishes, fish + poultry, vegetarian, red meats, desserts and many more.
Satisfy all of your cravings: Spicy. Exotic. Sweet.
These recipes look easy enough to prepare that even I want to give them a try 😉
You can only eat so many scrambled egg whites….
There’s also an amazing bonus included for the next 3 days on top of the “More Than Half Off” Super Sale.