This is a great appetizer for holiday parties and dinners-it tastes so good, your guests won’t believe that it is low in fat.
Here’s what you need…
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup nonfat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 10 multigrain crackers
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
1. In a food processor, combine the smoked salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth.
2. Spoon the salmon mixture onto a plate and arrange the crackers around the plate. Garnish with dill and additional pepper.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 192 calories, 5g fat, 14g carbohydrate, and 18g protein.