October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and many of our great Fashion Flash posts deal with this critical health issue for women, head over here for more, here’s a preview:
* What can you do to lower your breast cancer risk for breast cancer? Menopause Makeover has ten tips that could change your life! With early detection the 5-year survival rate is 98%.
* Here’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month collaboration to smile about. Jackie Silver from Aging Backwards.com has uncovered a great buy on a product everyone needs to give back- a win/win.
* How do I get back in shape after cancer treatment? Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabaianswers the question.
* What is the hottest color this fall in fashion for women over 40? The Glam Gals at Fabulous After 40 have the scoop.
* Ever wonder what a professional facial is like? Come along with Prime Beauty’s guest blogger Ilsa to the Le Metier de Beaute counter to get an early up close view of her Chem60 Pro-Peel
* Fab Over 40 wants you to find out what other women are discussing about menopause and the 2nd talk
*Jodell of Black Cat Plus asks: is body shaming becoming more and more acceptable with the influence of the internet and social media?
* Get beauty secrets from the bible at Fab Over 50. Hallelujah!
* What does Female Fat Loss Over 40 eat in a day? See what a lean and fit trainer eats as well as a cool vide from Dr Peter Osbourne on healthful eating.