You knew if was coming didn’t you?
Dang me and my masochistic ways…
Version 4 of the OMG Push Pull Burp! workout.
It came to me as I was doing version 3 from this post, as if that one wasn’t bad enough…
Here’s version 3:
- 1 burpee push up to 1 pull up
- 2 burpees followed by 2 push ups to 2 pull ups,
- 3 burpees followed by 3 push ups to 3 pull ups, ….keep counting up
- 10 burpees followed by 10 push ups to 10 pull ups
I did this one in 11:40. Thankfully I’m not great at math, but as I was doing the workout, I realized that I was doing 55 burpees, 110 push ups and 55 pull ups. I couldn’t dream of doing this in a count up fashion with each set getting harder, the only thing that kept me going was knowing that each set was getting easier, ya right.
If that’s not enough, try this one:
- 10 burpees with push up/pull up, 10 push ups, 10 pull ups
- 9 burpees with push up/pull up, 9 push ups, 9 pull ups
- 8 burpees with push up/pull up, 8 push ups, 8 pull ups…count down to
- 1 burpee with push up/pull up, 1 push up, 1 pull up
I couldn’t even think about starting at one and counting up to ten on this one. I like to get the worst over with.
Here’s my time:
I tried to pace myself because I was really worried I’d poop out and not finish it or something. I got super nauseated, probably because of the grueling fun, but it may have been the up/down motion too. So watch out for that. When I said bring a bucket, I meant it 😉
Who’s got the er…gumption to try this? Post your time 😉
PS Help your pull ups HERE.