Here’s a fridge raid that I did with one of my coaching clients:
Here’s a few points to summarize my client to healthier eating…
- Great to have a ton of produce, berries, lettuce
- Cut back on processed meats – try tuna, salmon or crab instead –nitrates aren’t a good choice
- If yoiu drink Soy – keep it unsweetened.
- Becel with olive oil
- Condiments – go easy often there is a lot of sugar and sodium
- Greek yogurt – look for non fat and unsweetened, not all Greek yogurt is created equal.
- Tofu desserts – watch the sugar less than 10 g
- Hummus with veggies is an awesome snack
- Eggs – 1 whole egg and 1 egg white perfect serving for breakfast
- Don’t drink calories like juice
Keep a close eye on food labels and learn exactly what’s in the food you eat. Knowledge is power and that’s exactly what we’re all about at Female Fat Loss over Forty.