Today, I have more metabolism-boosting tips from Metabolic Cooking authors Dave Ruel & Karine Losier
Here are NINE fat incinerating salad dressing ingredients:
All Natural Dijon Mustard can actually have a profound effect on metabolism, even at rest, as well as improving overall digestion and nutrient utiliization.
Apple Cider Vinegar aids in weight loss by detoxifying the liver, increasing metabolism, and suppressing hunger levels.
White and Red Wine Vinegar have been shown to improve blood sugar levels, reduce insulin, and slow digestion.
And if that wasn’t enough, other herbs and spices such as ginger, garlic, lemon, cayenne, basil, parsley, and thyme have all been shown to have significant metabolism-boosting properties as they stimulate your taste buds to boot!
Fact is, when you learn how to cook with the right ingredients, you can really begin to enjoy both the fat-burning properties and the ultimate flavor of the foods you use to slim your waist.
And that’s exactly what Dave and Karine have put together in the Metabolic Cooking series — more than 250 mouth-watering, fat-annihilating recipes for you to choose from. And of course, they also have many fat burning salad dressing recipe!
Check it out here:
250+ Mouth-watering Metabolic Cooking Recipes <——- Quick & Easy!
Here’s another cool recipe that my kids really enjoyed:
• 2 medium (5oz) sweet potatoes
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• ¼ teaspoon onion powder
• ¼ teaspoon thyme
• ¼ teaspoon rosemary
• ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
• Pinch of cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375oF. In a small bowl, stir together paprika, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
2. Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
3. Brush each half with olive oil.
4. Rub the seasoning mix over the cut surface of each half.
5. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan.
6. Bake until tender or about 45 minutes.