Cooking when trying to lose body fat can Be tricky, we all know that. I get sort of bored with my own recipe ideas (and it’s not a secret that I’m not a gourmet cook by any stretch), so it’s good to get some recipe ideas that are tasty and healthy.
My friends Karine Losier and Dave Ruel spent the past year or so crafting the perfect “metabolic” recipe book.
I highly recommend this for your kitchen if you want to get leaner, do it faster, and have it taste BETTER than ever:
My TOP Fatloss Recipe Book<— see how tasty
What is “metabolic cooking”?
Simply stated, it’s a unique way of preparing food that combines nutrients specifically geared for melting off body fat FASTER than normal.
Here’s what I really love about Metabolic Cooking:
1. The recipes are made from foods with a high Metabolic Thermo-Charge; more calories burned faster without losing taste…
2. They structured the cookbooks around their incredibly helpful “Metabolic Nutri-Profile”… makes it SUPER easy to use…
3. It’s been specifically designed to fight the Metabolic Adaptation Phenomenon: That is what happens when you are on a diet plan and you all of a sudden stop dropping body fat!
Taste, ease, and metabolism-boosting power.
You need nothing more.
The BEST recipes for faster fat loss<— Yummy recipes to melt bodyfat
Here’s one of their recipes that I’ve enjoyed:
Makes 2 ServingsPerfect for a snack, spread or sandwich
• 2 small whole wheat tortillas
• ½ cup quinoa, cooked
• 4 egg whites
• ½ avocado, cubed
• 1 cup lettuce, shredded
• ½ cup salsa
• ¼ cup red onion, diced
• ½ cup black beans
• ¼ cup fresh cilantro
1. Cook quinoa and egg whites separately. Then mix with black beans, cilantro and onion.
2. Spead half mixture equally on whole wheat tortillas.
3. Top with salsa, avocado and lettuce.
4. Wrap and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)