Check out the Fashion Flash this week HERE.
You’ll see we have a new blogger member, Deja Pseu of Une Femme d’un Certain Age. This blog looks at life, fashion, and beauty with a keen eye and a great sense of humor. Seasoned with a love of everything French, Une Femme has a wondersul perspective for those of us that are not tall, not thin and not young. She road tests her recommendations, posts sales alerts of favorites and feels like a real friend.
Deja pseu is in great company with the Fashion Flash crew:
* The Glam Gals look at expiration date of accessories asking “can a mature women wear a headband without looking like a teenybopper”?
* Shawna K (me!) of Female Fat Loss After Forty will inspire you to get off the couch, sharing the fitness journey of one of her shyest clients.
* Kari of Fab Over Forty explains how to get our makeup to with work us, not against us with six easy steps to look refreshed.
* Jodell of Black Cat Plus offers great new fashion and style apps to organize your wardrobe and keep you up to date and in style.
* Geri of Fab Over Fifty shares the best clothing brands for women over fifty ( that you’ve probably never heard of)
* Jackie of Aging Backwards explores the freshest fragrances as she profiles a company that literally went to the ends of the earth to findest the newest and cleanest scents.