It’s Fashion Flash Monday and my blogger friends have been very busy:
CLICK HERE to check out all these cool posts:
*Jodell of BLack Cat Plus believes that shades of grey are a must have, most flattering color for plus size silhouettes this holidy season. Sort of grey is the new black.
* Over at Fabulous After 40, the Glam Gals offer great style tips asking “ Do you love animal prints, but wondering how to wear them so that you look tasteful, not tacky? ”
* Cat of Obsessed With Shoes introduces us to new designer Alain Quilici’s innovative and original designs that offer a fresh prospective on shoewear.
* Shawna at Female Fat Loss Over 40 (that’s me!) asks a simple question- “What makes you fat” She provides the answers we’ve been waiting for. And check out the hottie in the bikini (one of our own Fashion Flashers) who has put this answer into practice.
* Kari at Fab Over Forty reviews the new L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lash Mascara- Is it right for you and your beauty budget?
* Jackie at Aging Backwards worries about perfectionism. She’s concerned it can lead to stress and suggests ” why not strive for excellence instead. Jackie has some tips to help you feel younger and healthier– excellently.