I can always count on our bloggers to offer up to the minute fashion, beauty and health advice. This week I was super impressed on the thought and insights of my fellow Fashion Flashers. Check it out here: http://nononsensebeauty.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/its-fashion-flash-monday-7/
Here’s what you’ll find:
* Black Cat Plus asks if we should eliminate the term plus size fashion as Queen Latifah suggests.
* Female Fat Loss Over Forty wants you to get inspired to start a home-based fitness program.Female Fat Loss Expert Shawna K shares one client’s experience.
* Fabulous After 40 asks is it sheer madness or sheer beauty? That’s the question the Glam Girls are asking about one of this summers most popular trends.
* Staness Jonekos, author of Menopause Makeover interviewed Bart Simpson who is really Nancy Cartwright. Check out her “I’ve still got it moment” and inspirational life.
* We constantly her about the latest skin care products but sometimes the best advice doesn’t come in a jar. This week, Fab Over Forty offers nine top anti-aging tips
* Obsessed with Shoes profiles the just arriving Fall 2011 designer shoes starting with Camilla Skovgaard. The season looks amazing!