1. Smile, you’d be surprised how it can cheer you up.
2. Take 10 minutes daily to sit and reflect.
3. As you start your day, say to yourself, “Today I’m thankful for ________“ and also “my purpose is to ________today”.
4. Eat close the to the earth, that is, plant foods, not foods made in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds, and walnuts.
6. Try making three or more people smile in the day your goal.
7. Don’t let your energy go towards negative thoughts, gossip, or issues out of your control. Instead, focus your energy on the things you have control over and enjoy the moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a princess and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out credit card.
9. Come to terms with the fact that life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. It takes too much energy to hate some one, let things go.
11. Laugh at yourself, don’t take yourself so seriously.
12. There’s being right and being happy, chose to be happy.
13. If you don’t make peace and learn from the past, it will spoil your present.
14. You can never really walk a mile in someone else’s shoes, so don’t compare you life to others. Everyone has their own journey.
15. You are responsible for your own happiness.
16. Look at life’s little disasters as opportunities and ask yourself “in five years, will this matter?”
17. Learn to forgive.
18. Who really cares what other people think of you?
19. GOD heals everything–but you have to ask Him.
20. The only thing in life won’t change is the fact that life will change. Keep this in mind when things are good and when they aren’t so good, “this too shall pass”.
21. Your friends and family will take care of you when you’re sick, your job won’t. Don’t lose sight of them!
22. Appreciate all that you have. Envy is a useless emotion.
23. As you turn in each night, think of what you are thankful for and what you accomplished that day.
24. Don’t let stress get in the way of counting your blessings.
25. The best way to pick yourself up is to think of all the goodness in your life. If you have to, write them down and continually add to the list.